UWM employees may request access to OBIEE by completing the following 3 steps:
- Complete the FERPA Quiz.
- Request OBIEE Consumer access through the UWM Authorization Application (the “AuthApp”).
- Under New Group Membership Request, click Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
- Choose Student Records Consumer.
- Enter your supervisor’s ePantherID (without @uwm.edu).
- Click Submit Request.
- The Duo MFA device provides an additional level of security, requiring something you know (EpantherID and Password) with something you have (Duo device)
- The Duo Mobile app is offered in the iOS and Android app stores, or you may obtain a Duo hardware token from the UWM TechStore in the UWM Union.
- Once enrolled in Duo, you will be required to use this device for any campus service using 1Login authentication–like MyUW or PantherLists.
After you enroll your Duo device, you can login to OBIEE at https://uwbi.wisconsin.edu
Note: Off-campus users must connect to the GlobalProtect VPN client before accessing OBIEE, and must be members of a specific AD security group. If you intend to use OBIEE off-campus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For instructions on installing the GlobalProtect VPN client, please consult the following KB article: https://kb.uwm.edu/uwmhd/page.php?id=83286.