UWM employees may request access to OBIEE by completing the following 3 steps:
- Complete the FERPA Quiz.
- Request OBIEE Consumer access through the UWM Data Authorization Request form in BP Logix.
- Under Requested Data System and Group System section click Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
- Under Group choose Student Records Consumer.
- Enter your Justification Reason for requesting access.
- Enter your supervisor’s ePantherID (without @uwm.edu) and choose your supervisor.
- Read the Acceptable Use policy and click to agree,
- Click OK to submit your request.
When you are notified from UITS that your access has been confirmed, you can login to OBIEE at https://uwbi.wisconsin.edu.
Note: Off-campus users must connect to the GlobalProtect VPN client before accessing OBIEE, and must be members of a specific AD security group. If you intend to use OBIEE off-campus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For instructions on installing the GlobalProtect VPN client, please consult the following KB article: https://kb.uwm.edu/uwmhd/page.php?id=83286.