Five project teams have been formed with volunteer reporting employees from distributed campus units.
- Communications and Training Team
- Oversees all communication for the project. Responsibilities include collecting input from the campus community, educating people on the new software and creating communication for the project.
- Metadata Repository Design Team
- Designs and loads the repository based on input from various groups and stakeholders.
- Process Design Team
- Creating a process to address all areas of the new software. This includes information on how to get a new license, new data definition and change control processes. There are three different ares of focus for this team—Metadata repository, shared queries and security changes.
- Query Analysis Team
- Evaluates fields and tables used by current queries.
- Roles & Security Team
- Oversees access and usage in relation to the new software.